Morocco is open for tourism travel since September 2020 with requirements for Covid-19 health safety. Covid-19 travel requirements for Morocco include Covid-19 PCR test of 48 hours before boarding plane. A hotel booking is required for tourist travel to Morocco.
WHO CAN TRAVEL TO MOROCCO
- Moroccan citizens (tourists stranded abroad, students or residents abroad) and their families,
- Citizens of other nationalities residing in Morocco and their families.
- Professional visitors with an invitation from a Moroccan company.
- Foreign nationals with a hotel reservation.
- Foreign business travelers who are nationals of countries not subject to visa requirements will be able to visit Moroccan companies upon simple invitation from the latter.
- Print the invitations on the letterhead of the inviting company. (including identifiers, particular ICE, RC number and address).
- Signature and seal by an authorized person from the company.
- Purpose of visit
- Full names
- Passport numbers
- Date of entry into Moroccan territory
- Residence in Morocco.
Foreign nationals who are nationals of countries not subject to visa requirements and who have a confirmed hotel reservation in Morocco
List of Countries that are Visa Exempt on Travelling to Morocco
- Saudi Arabia
- Mali (Besoin d’une AEVM)
- Zealand news
- Ivory Coast
- Congo (Brazzaville) (Besoin d’une AEVM)
- South Korea
- Puerto Rico
- Macao (Administrative area)
- Spain + Andorra
- Czech Republic
- United States of America
- San Marino
- United Arab Emirates
- Russian Federation
- France + Monaco
- United Kingdom
- Guinea (Conakry) (Besoin d’une AEVM)
- Hong-Kong (a stay limited to 30 days)
- Hungary (a stay limited to 30 days)
For more information on the conditions of access to Morocco, please consult the website of the
MOROCCO COVID-19 TEST
- Negative Covid-19 PCR test of 48 hours from date of result up to the time of departure.
( update as of October 1, 2020)
- Covid-19 serological test is not required.
MOROCCO TRAVEL FORMS
Download, print and complete your health card before your travel.
MOROCCO WEARING OF MASK
Flying with Royal Air Maroc:
Wearing a mask is compulsory on all of its flights. Handbags and bags for children and for computers are allowed on board as cabin baggage.
Information on personal experience travelling to Morocco with Covid-19 requirements. See post at Travel to Morocco During Covid-19 Pandemic